At some Services, you may also be able to submit information about other people. For example, you might submit a person’s name and e-mail address to send an electronic greeting card and, if you order a gift online and want it sent directly to the recipient, you might submit the recipient’s name and address. This information may include, for instance, a recipient’s name, address, e-mail address, and telephone number.
2. Information That is Passively or Automatically Collected.
3. Geo-location Information.
4. Information Collected By and From Social Media Services and Other Third Party Platforms
When we interact with you through our content on third party websites, applications, integrations or platforms, we may obtain any information regarding your interaction with that content, such as content you have viewed, your game performance, high scores, and information about advertisements within the content you have been shown or may have clicked on.
II. How We Use the Information
1. provide and communicate with you about the Services or your account with us,
2. fulfill your requests regarding the Services, including without limitation requests for newsletters and notifications,
3. respond to your inquiries, and notify you if you have won a contest,
4. communicate with you about other products, programs or services that we believe may be of interest to you,
5. enforce the legal terms (including without limitation our policies and terms of service) that govern your use of our Services, and for the purposes for which you provided the information,
6. provide technical support for the Services,
7. prevent fraud or potentially illegal activities (including, without limitation, copyright infringement) on or through the Services,
8. protect the safety of our Users,
9. customize or personalize ads, offers, and content made available to you based on your visits to and/or usage of the Services or other online or mobile websites, applications, platforms or services, and analyze the performance of those ads, offers, and content, as well as your interaction with them,
10. perform analysis regarding how you use the Services or any part thereof,
11. send gifts, cards, invitations, or e-mails if you use these services, to your designated recipients.
When you provide information from your social media account, it can help enable us to do things like (1) give you exclusive content, (2) personalize your online experience with us within and outside our Services, (3) contact you through the social media service or directly by sending you the latest news, special offerings, and rewards, and (4) enable you to share your experience and content via social media services. When you provide information about yourself to us through an application, through our Services, or on social media services or other third-party platforms, it may be publicly viewed by other members of these services, and we cannot prevent further use of the information by third parties.
A Partner or we may use “cookies” or similar technologies to associate certain of the information with a unique identifier that then associates the information with your device or browser.
Sometimes, we may associate cookies with the information, including de-identified, “hashed,” or anonymous versions of information you have provided (such as during registration), in order to send or help our Partners send ads and offers based on your presumed interests or demographic information.
We may combine any of the information we collect, for any of the above purposes, and may sometimes enhance the information with other information that we obtain from third party sources. Please also be aware that if you choose to submit information or content for publication (e.g., a letter to our editors, comments sent to our television personalities, a posting to a blog or a discussion board, or a video), we may publish that information and content, along with other information about you (such as your name, screen name or location). Likewise, if you register and create a profile with our service, the screen name you select as well as other content you submit to your profile (e.g., photos, comments, video, reviews) will be displayed publicly on the service, is searchable, can be found by third parties and may be reused and redistributed by us in our sole discretion.
III. Information Sharing and Disclosure
1. To service providers or Partners that we have engaged to perform business-related functions on our behalf. This may include service providers that: (a) conduct research and analytics; (b) create content; (c) provide a customer, technical or operational support; (d) conduct or support marketing (such as e-mail or advertising platforms); (e) fulfill orders and user requests; (f) handle payments; (g) host our Services, forums, and online communities; (h) administer contests; (i) maintain databases; (j) send or support online or mobile advertising; and (k) otherwise support our Services.
2. In response to legal process, for example, in response to a court order or a subpoena, a law enforcement or government agency’s request or similar request.
4. We may transfer some or all of your information if we, or one of our business units, undergoes a business transition such as a merger, acquisition by another company, or sale of all or part of our assets, or if a substantial portion of our or of a business unit’s assets are sold or merged in this way.
5. We may share the Information with RBC Affiliates, so they can provide, improve, and communicate with you about their own, or their marketing partners’ products and services.
6. We may share the information with unaffiliated Partners and third parties (e.g., our third-party service providers, advertisers, advertising networks and platforms, agencies, other marketers, magazine publishers, retailers, participatory databases, and non-profit organizations) that want to market products or services to you.
If you wish to opt-out from such sharing, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
IV. Cookies and Other User and Ad-Targeting Technologies.
2. Disabling Cookies
By visiting the service, whether as a registered user or otherwise, you acknowledge, and agree that you are giving us your consent to track your activities and your use of the service through the technologies described above, as well as similar technologies developed in the future and that we may use such tracking technologies in the e-mails we send to you.
Our unaffiliated Partners and third parties may themselves set and access their own tracking technologies when you visit our Services, and they may have access to information about you and your online activities over time and across different websites or applications when you use the service. Their use of such tracking technologies is not in our control and is subject to their privacy policies.
3. Data Security
We have put in place physical, electronic, and managerial procedures designed to help prevent unauthorized access, to maintain data security, and to use correctly the information we collect online. These safeguards vary based on the sensitivity of the information that we collect and store.
4. How You Can Access or Correct Information
Access to certain personal information that is collected from our Services and that we maintain may be available to you. For example, if you created a password-protected account within our service, you can access that account to review the information you provided.
You may also send an e-mail or letter to the following e-mail or street address requesting access to or correction of your Personal Information. Please include your registration information for such services such as first name, last name, and e-mail address in the request. We may ask you to provide additional information for identity verification purposes or to verify that you are in possession of an applicable e-mail account.
Royal Broadcasting Company LLC
41 Chestnut St
Rochester NY, 14604
6. How to Contact Us/Opting Out of Marketing Communications
If you have signed up to receive our e-mails and prefer not to receive marketing information from this service, follow the “unsubscribe” instructions provided on any marketing e-mail you receive from this service. If you have signed up to receive text messages from us and no longer wish to receive such messages, you may follow the instructions to stop the delivery of such messages, which may include by replying “STOP” to the received text message.